Thursday, April 16, 2009

Break a Leg Upon the Now Shattered Ice

The inevitable theatrical theme, which this blog may appear to be infused with, is simply my laziness... I stole the "offstageincident" bit from a friend who was helping me brainstorm Deviant Art names and such, so no, not stole, just used. Although I find myself deeply attached to it because that friend is now on a missions trip in Mexico for two years AND the majority of my life is spent upon a stage. So this, in turn, is simply an incident off of the stage on which I reside.

My spelling and grammatical abilities are flawed- so terribly sorry.

There is so much to say.

This is my first blog- I have protested them for so long, just as I did with Facebook and Myspace and even further back...AIM.

So much for that.


Well, I have broken the ice...

I may tranfer some posts inbetween Facebook and this new bit- who knows.
Still learning.


I am not feeling this post any longer.

1 comment:

  1. i love the fact that comments must be posted instead of the stupid (LIKE)!
    well this was a great beginning post!
    makes an audience ready for those those to come!
    I have been reading other blogs of people on fbook! its amazing who has some! unfortunately none you know! But take a look!! fbook. info. and there should be a website!

    ReplyDelete